Saturday 23 June 2012

Nubar Opulent Pearl

Yesterday I showed you the pretty coral shade Nails Inc Drury Lane, and today I'm showing you what I layered over it: Nubar Opulent Pearl. It's a flakie polish that predates Nubar 2010, and instead of the red/gold/green shifting flakies it has ones of every colour. I tried it over white a while ago and it was pretty much a huge FAIL. Fortunately, today's layering was much more successful!

The effect is quite subtle, but I like how it adds a little something extra to Drury Lane without overpowering it. WIN.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this is a great combination. What did it look like layered over white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked rubbish over white! The flakies just didn't really show up. It looks much better over a darker colour, IMO.

      Delete