Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee Nail Art Series #3: Water Marble

Hello all! Can you believe it's the last day of the Jubilee already? I've got something special for my nail art series finale - a water marble! You may remember I've done a couple before, and I'm definitely improving with each one I do. I decided to do it using the colours of the Union Jack, and it so happened that they were all OPI polishes because they seem to work really well for water marbling. The white is Alpine Snow, the red is Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, and the blue is Dating a Royal (also used in yesterday's post).

You can find my previous water marbles here and here.

8 comments:

  1. Looks awesome...your nails must be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they were a bit worse for wear after doing nail art three days in a row!

      Delete
  2. Fun marble! I need to try this technique again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think one of the great things about water marbling is the endless combinations of colours you can do. You should definitely try it again!

      Delete
  3. These look fantastic! I'm so rubbish at water marbling!!
    Love these xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! You should give water marbling another shot, it's so much fun!

      Delete
  4. Water marbling! My greatest nemesis. I still haven't been able to do this successfully but you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think water marbling is just down to practice, really. Mine still aren't perfect, but they're definitely improving every time I do them.

      Delete