Tuesday 19 June 2012

Camel & Blue Leopard Print Mani

I really need to come up with some more inventive titles for my leopard print posts...

Today's manicure features one of my favourite colour combinations, camel and royal blue. If you look at a colour wheel these two colours are directly opposite each other, and as a result they complement each other very well. I wanted a bit of a break from all the bright colours I've been wearing recently. I used a base of Nails Inc Cadogan Square, did some blobs with OPI Dating a Royal, and drew round the edges with my beloved Models Own nail art pen. I accidentally made the blobs a bit big, but oh well.

I took these photos by a window and they reflected onto my nails! Oops.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to get better at doing free hand stuff. You are so good at it! I love the base color, but then again I am a huge nails inc. fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All your other nail designs are amazing, so I'm sure your freehand is brilliant too and you're just being modest. :p

      Delete