Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dior Saint Tropez

I showed you Chanel Blue Boy yesterday, which is one of two high-end polishes I got free (!!) with my Boots card points in London a couple of weeks ago. Today I'm showing you the other, Dior Saint Tropez. It's a re-released from last year, I believe, and it's a very nice turquoise creme. It has less of a green undertone to it than some turquoise polishes, such as China Glaze For Audrey or Nails Inc Haymarket. The formula was fantastic, I had no problems; it was opaque in two coats. Another point in its favour was the brush - it was quite wide and covered my nail very easily.

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice colour and the easy application shows in the photo, it's a very tidy smooth polish.

    Got to the Models Own shop in Shepherds Bush. Loved it. Got four polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      Isn't the Models Own shop brilliant? They're so helpful there and the shop itself is such a cool design.

      Delete
  2. The last time I went to Sephora, I tried this polish and I loved it. I don't have any Dior polishes so I wasn't ready to drop that much money on one polish. If, and when, I do buy a luxury brand nail polish, it will have to be a super unique color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I wouldn't pay £18 (its retail price!!) for this, but I loved the swatches I saw online and as I could get it free I figured, why not? A colour would have to be very special for me to shell out that much money for it!

      Delete