Monday 18 June 2012

Nails Inc Pudding Lane

Nails Inc Pudding Lane is from the Sprinkles Collection that came out quite recently, which is four polishes with a coloured base and multicoloured matte-ish glitter. They're based on the idea of cake sprinkles (yum!), and each bottle has a picture of a cupcake on it. Pudding Lane has an aqua blue base with gold and dark blue glitter.

The coloured base is very pigmented and was opaque in two coats, and as the glitter is densely packed there was no trouble getting it out of the bottle. It does need a coat or two of topcoat though as the glitter is very thirsty! Removal was a pain in the you-know-what as a result of all the glitter, but for such a pretty polish I think it's worth the hassle.

2 comments:

  1. Omg...when will these be available in the US? I love this and I definitely don't love glitter. I love how this looks. I guess it kind of reminds me of the floam nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know when they'll be available in the US, but I'm sure it will will be soon. :) It does look a bit Floam-ish, doesn't it?

      Delete