Friday 22 June 2012

Nails Inc Drury Lane

When I hear the road name Drury Lane, the first thing I think of is this:

'Do you know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Do you know the muffin man,
Who lives in Drury Lane?

Yes, I know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Yes, I know the muffin man,
Who lives in Drury Lane.'

The second thing I think of is that Drury Lane was a den of prostitution and iniquity in the 18th century! (Have I mentioned I'm a history geek...?) But from now on I'll also think of this rather nice polish from Nails Inc. Drury Lane is a pink-leaning coral creme. I think it's been in my stash for quite some time without me wearing it...I don't actually remember buying it to be honest, so it was probably a freebie or something! It glided on smoothly, like all Nails Inc cremes, and was opaque in two coats (although I'm wearing three for the hell of it). I think it's the perfect summer colour.

...I'll just leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely color. Nails Inc. never disappoints when it comes to cremes.

    Oh, and history geeks rock! :)

    ReplyDelete