Wednesday 14 March 2012

Rimmel London Aqua Cool

You may have realised by now that I have a bit of a thing for blue nail polish...and here's another one! This is Rimmel London Aqua Cool from their Lycra Pro range. It's a stunning light blue that hovers between periwinkle and cornflower. It was a bit sheer and needed three coats for opacity, but it's such a lovely colour and the formula and brush were both so fantastic that I didn't mind. It dried super shiny, but I used a top coat anyway.

Artificial light

Sunlight

I loooove this colour. It is pretty much my perfect shade of blue, and it practically screams 'spring'. It reminds me a lot of swatches of China Glaze Electric Beat from their new Electropop collection - but as I haven't been able to get my hands on a bottle yet, I can't say for certain. Oh well, at least I've got Aqua Cool to keep me company...

No comments:

Post a Comment