Sunday 15 April 2012

Neon Leopard Mani

After a couple of weeks of glorious sunshine the weather has turned rubbish. We've had so little rain in Surrey for the last few months that I didn't even know where my umbrella was (I still don't). I decided that the best cure for miserable weather is...neon nail polish!

I've had China Glaze Purple Panic and Flip Flop Fantasy in my collection since December, but it seemed a bit weird to wear neons in the winter so they've been languishing in one of my storage containers. They both got their first outing in this manicure! Purple Panic is a neon hot pink with purple shimmer and Flip Flop Fantasy is a neon coral pink. They are both eye-wateringly bright.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the photos (ironically, the sun did appear a little while I was taking them):

What do you think?! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Very unique! I own both colors, so I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete