Sunday 19 August 2012

China Glaze Surfin' For Boys

I think I've been showing a lot of neons on here recently, but to be honest they're almost all I've been wearing on my nails! I've got to make the most of summer while I can. Today's neon is China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, a bold red-leaning coral with shimmer. The shimmer wasn't keen to show itself, but you can see it peeking out in the last photo. I used two coats plus top coat, and it was instant love.

You may have noticed that between this post and the previous one my nails have got dramatically shorter. They were the longest they've been for a good six months due to the wonders of OPI Nail Envy (a huge thanks to Jai for recommending it a while ago!), but I found that they just weren't very practical for work and whatnot. I love the idea of long nails in theory...but in practice, not so much. What's your take on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment