Wednesday 30 May 2012

Topshop War Paint

Just a quick post today to show you a fun, summery colour. Topshop War Paint is a bright red/coral shade that is almost, but not quite, neon. I wore this a few times last summer before I started blogging - it looks especially great as a pedicure colour. The formula is good; two coats for full coverage, although I did an unnecessary third coat.

As you probably know, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee is only a few days away so on Friday I'll be doing a themed Foodie Friday post, and on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I'll be showing you themed manicures! I'm really looking forward to it, and I hope you enjoy them! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade, haven't got this one. I'm liking Topshop mover n shaker for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't have Mover & Shaker but I really want it!

      Delete